The Memory Tree is New York City’s first program devoted to people with mild memory loss, and their family and caregivers.
We are driven by two guiding principles:
- Memory loss affects everyone in a family, not just the person who is having trouble remembering. That is why we developed this program, creating a unique place for both caregivers as well as people with memory loss.
- The best way to fight the aging process – including the loss of memory – is through mental and physical fitness. We provide classes designed to keep the body and brain challenged.
The Memory Tree is a project of the Early Alzheimer’s Foundation Inc., a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) foundation.
The Officers and Directors of the Early Alzheimer’s Foundation Inc. are:
- President and Founder: Elizabeth Fine, LCSW (pictured above)
- Treasurer: Karen Sharf, PhD., LCSW, CAS
- Secretary: Jonathan Wilcove, PhD.
- Director: Susan Penry-Williams, J.D.
- Director: Susan L. West
- Director: Hillel Grossman, MD